Two charged in Knox County prostitution sting | News
ROCKLAND, Maine (NEWS CENTER) -- The Knox County Sheriff's Office has arrested a husband and wife in connection with a prostitution case in the Midcoast.
Investigators say Wendy Moody, 37, of Warren, was arrested Thursday at a local motel after she offered an undercover deputy sex for money.
The woman's husband, Curtis Moody, 44, was also charged in the case. Investigators say he his being held on conspiracy charges.
Wendy Moody is also facing other charges in the case, including Possession of a Usable Amount of Marijuana and Drug Paraphernalia, Cultivating Marijuana and Violation of Conditions of Release.
Deputies say they do not believe this is case is part of a large operation.
Upcoming Events near PenBay
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Flash in the Pans and The Ark set to Celebrate
- Traditional Jazz & Vintage Pop: the New Traditional Jazz Band in Concert at the Stonington Opera Hou
- David Mamet's “The Duck Variations” at Stonington Opera House
- NAMI Maine Bringing a Free Training Opportunity to Blue Hill!
- Live Music From Maritime Canada